WELCOME BACK ~ A New Beginning
If you are reading this then you are most likely part of our Tuesday PM LifeGroup or a dear friend or family member. However I am officially opening this blog to any of our friends or others who may be interested in a simple blog by a simply servant girl, who serves and AMAZINGLY HUGE, INCREDIBLE GOD!!
All that said, this is a place where I can share things that God lays on my heart both from His Word and from experience. I pray that it is a place of peace for you to come and find rest when you feel weary, and a touch of hope that will encourage your soul. It is my desire to bring laughter, honesty, truth and love through sharing His Word, quotes from others who have walked this journey ahead of us and personal testimonies of our great God making Himself known.
If you have questions or thoughts that you would like to share with me personally, you may email me at pamelajunebundy@yahoo.com .
In the post - He Sees in Secret - I have no idea why it turned out white but I am still learning about this blogging platform. It's not as easy as typing and formatting in a Word document!! I most likely will only post once a week - sometimes not even that - but I wanted a place to share without clogging up everyone's email yet make it accessible to whoever wanted to check it out. AND the original thought (years ago) was that I would write here to keep a bit of a diary regarding my trips to Uganda. Well there have now been three trips and I never did a very good job of writing it here! I'm hoping that it will change and this will truly be a place of Country Shalom.
So - Welcome to Shalom House! May God be honored and glorified as we learn and share and give Him all of the honor and glory that He is so worthy of.
May your heart be blessed. Shalom!
God's Servant girl
A New Beginning - Pam, I am praising the Lord for the New Beginnings that God is bringing into your life as you allow Jesus to live His life through you for the Glory of God. Truly every moment of every day is a new beginning. I'm reminded of what the Lord said to Joshua - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go" Joshua 1:9 - I continue to thank God for the life that He created and continues to create in you. Psalm 139:14-18 - Pam, I am reminded of this song that we shared together. I pray that you will make this song a prayer as you continue to walk with the Lord. "Only to be what God wants me to be, every moment of every day. Yielded completely to Jesus alone, every step of the pilgrim way. Just to be clay in the potters hand, Yielded completely to His command. Only to be what He wants me to be, every moment of every day. I Love You my Precious Pam. Amma
ReplyDeletePam,
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to following your blog. Thank you for sharing your heart and soul.
Much love,
Lynn